Monday, March 22, 2010

OK, Go

So there are these two versions of myself I have in my head. There's the me that I want to be, where I exaggerate all my virtues and I seem like this super cool woman. Then there's the me that I don't want to be, where all my faults are exaggerated and I seem like an incredibly awkward, weird, dorky baby. When I feel like the second version of myself it makes me feel like thinking that I could ever be the first person is so stupid. When I feel like the first version, it's like the second person never existed. But today, while wrestling with an umbrella in the wind and listening to Delphic, I found myself wondering who the real me is, the person who isn't just a version of myself that I imagine myself to be.

By the way, if you don't write something soon, Andrew Pierce, I am going to kick you where it hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment