Sunday, December 16, 2012

Dreams & Mornings

So, after having numerous Star Trek related dreams, and waking up thinking I was a wizard needing to complain to Dumbledore about muggles, I *FINALLY* had a dream that I was a Timelord. Mwahaha. Yes, I was a girl Timelord and I was awesome. I may have even... well, lets just say I hung out with The Doctor. And I called him "sweety" to freak him out. Also, I was like, "are you going to be David Tennant or Matt Smith in this version?" Gosh, I love myself. ;)

Anyway, I emerged from sleep bright and early somewhere between 3AM and 4AM. I don't remember the exact time. I've been up before 5AM generally. I love it. Which annoys me. Cuz it puts a real damper on the evenings when you're, you know, asleep. I pass out and like, 5 or 6. :P My social life has been zilch. I wake up every morning to texts: "are you up?" and I'm like, dang, missed it again. Oh well. At least I'm Getting Shit Done. :D I did a bunch of business related planning and designing this morning and then after I couldn't stand to sit around any longer, I cleaned my room in like, a burst of super energy. Annoying half the household... It's now 10AM and I'm listening to music and thinking about eating food. And glad to see things gradually but steadily falling into place. The more you can, the more you can.

Aaaand I just got a text asking me to turn my music down.

No comments:

Post a Comment